“And like flowers in the fields, that make wonderful views, when we stand side-by-side in our wonderful hues…
We all make a beauty so wonderfully true.
We are special and different, and just the same, too!
So whenever you look at your beautiful skin, from your wiggling toes to your giggling grin…
Think how lucky you are that the skin you live in, so beautifully holds the ‘You’ who’s within.”
~ Michael Tyler (The Skin You Live In)
Trulūm Premium Skin Care
Do you love the skin you’re in? Would you like to nourish, repair and protect your remarkable covering?
If there was at least one thing you would like to change about the skin on your face, what would it be?
Women across Europe are experiencing amazing results as they are introduced to Trulūm.
As an elite health coach I help men and women feel more vibrant and energetic from the inside out, and also younger and more radiant from the outside in.
Trulūm – unlock your true luminance
My skin care routine used to be a bit hit and miss. I did cleanse sometimes, I did tone sometimes, I always used a moisturiser, but I never really found one system that I fell in love with, or that seemed to make much difference, until I started using Trulūm.
As I approach a major milestone I’m aware that my skin is in need of a bit more TLC than usual, especially after a holiday in the blistering heat of southern Spain in the summer.
I was keen to try Synergy Worldwide’s new premium skin care range: Trulūm.
I’m thrilled with the difference Trulūm has made to my face and neck in just a month. I have noticed a significant reduction in wrinkles and fine lines; my skin is softer, smoother and plumper (one of the few areas of the body where you want plumpness)! I have a more even skin tone and my sun damage and pigmentation is much improved.
I was prone to redness around the nose and cheeks and this has calmed down a lot. I’ve had a large chickenpox scar since the age of 10, which was like a crater in my forehead just above my right eye. It’s much less noticeable now, as my skin feels thicker and seems to have more ‘bounce’.
It has a fresh, light, natural fragrance and absorbs unbelievably quickly into the skin without any oiliness. I found a little goes a long way. It felt like my skin was a desert and Trulūm the oasis that has made it blossom to the best of its ability.
I have also been using the cleansing gel in the shower, and have noticed my skin is exfoliating much better on my legs and I no longer need to use expensive scrubs.
The skin on our face, neck and hands certainly sees the most exposure and environmental damage compared to the rest of our body. Hardly surprising that you may feel and see the effects of aging quicker there, given all that it does for us on a daily basis.
Exposure to environmental toxins, pollutants, soaps and UV radiation (which is the biggest factor in damaging the skin’s DNA), free radicals in the body, plus our natural aging process and changing hormones all contribute to dry, rough skin that forms wrinkles and age/pigmentation spots.
But what if you could give your skin the support it needs to reveal your youthfulness—your true luminance?
The Trulūm skin care line consists of seven botanical-rich products scientifically formulated to address the skin microbiome at all three skin layers: the epidermis, dermis, and hypodermis.
What I love about Trulūm is that it is completely natural, and sourced with the best of nature from all over the world. Trulūm contains extracts from plants, fruits, oats, seeds, algae and yeast, advanced probiotic technology and repair signalling enzymes that re-programme your skin to act younger at a cellular level.
Trulūm contains Intrinsic Youth Technology (IYT), which is more than just one ingredient. IYT holistically addresses all three layers of the skin, because each product was carefully formulated with a specific role in the Purify, Fortify and Protect regimen.
Purify, Fortify and Protect
The Trulūm skin care line is backed by science and powered by top quality ingredients. It is carefully formulated using natural enzymes and botanical ingredients to produce gentle yet penetrating effects, bringing out the best in your skin.
Purify, Fortify and Protect your skin by utilising the powerful technology found in each of the Trulūm products.
To purify the skin is to remove and prevent toxins, radiation and allergens from penetrating the Epidermis layer.
The Epidermis is the outermost layer that you see in the mirror and that others see when they look at you. The Epidermis purifies and protects and is the first line of defence against aging and toxins.
Fortifying the skin focuses on strengthening the middle layer called the Dermis. The Dermis lies under the epidermis and primarily consists of connective tissue – the structural proteins such as collagen and elastin, which give our skin a plump, youthful appearance.
Healthy connective tissue in the dermal layer provides support to the epidermis. Collagen must be produced by the body in the dermal layer, which requires cellular energy.
The fortify step works to accelerate collagen and elastin synthesis, strengthening the skin’s connective tissue.
Protecting the skin focuses on the Hypodermis, the foundational layer of the skin. The Hypodermis is also known as the subcutaneous layer, and consists of larger blood vessels than the dermis, fat cells and nerves.
Irritants, environmental pollutants and chemicals from sun screens, petroleum by-products, sulfates, parabens and phenoxyethanol found in many personal care products can impair the healthy function of the Hypodermis and dull your skin’s radiance.
The protect stage works to repair this damage and prevents further skin damage from the inside.
Fibroblasts are the important machines that create collagen and the matrix of the skin. They begin to become dormant from around age 30 onwards. Intrinsic Youth Technology (IYT) targets dormant fibroblast cells in the dermal layer so they can ‘wake up’ and carry on producing collagen to allow your skin to act younger.
The protect stage detoxifies your inner skin for a healthy outer glow and increases the healthy biomass of the skin at the adipocyte and capillary network. This basically means that it increases the energy production from the cells that are responsible for our regenerative capacity, following injury and wound healing.
The Trulūm formulas are the perfect marriage between science and nature, giving your skin the most effective ingredient combinations to combat the signs of aging and reveal a more youthful you.
Cutting edge skin science:
Just a few of Trulūm’s amazing botanicals and ingredients…
The Cleansing Gel, Youth Serum and Eye Cream all contain KAKADU PLUM, one of the most remarkable high-antioxidant foods on earth. It is sourced in Australia. The Kakadu Plum has the highest level of natural vitamin C of any plant in the world – more than 100 times that of oranges.
- A recent study from the Beeson Aesthetic Surgery Institute in Indiana showed that with atleast three months of use of a topical vitamin C application, there were significant results in the reduction of wrinkles, along with skin texture and skin tone changes.
- Kakdu plum contains trace minerals and antioxidants that nourish and invigorate the skin, including vitamin E, zinc, iron, folate and lutein, all of which can help prevent premature aging.
- Lutein protects from adverse effects of high intensity light, which reinforces cell defense and anti-aging qualities.
The Youth Serum is the ultimate anti-aging product, as it also contains ALEXANDRIA SENNA, which grows in Egypt and India.
- In vitro tests have isolated the plant’s polysaccharides, (Galactomann) and shown them to mimic hyaluronic acid.
- Studies demonstrated it effectively repairs dryness, provides long lasting suppleness and moisture, exhibits film-forming capacities and retains water on the surface of the skin.
- Because Alexandria Senna effectively binds water to skin, the extract in the Youth Serum fills in fine lines and wrinkles to create a smooth skin surface that improves light reflection and radiance.
Sourced from Eurasia, ARABIDOPSIS THALIANA is a member of the mustard seed family and is a key ingredient of the Intrinsic Complex.
- These plants are prolific seed producers with an average life cycle of 6 weeks. The extract has a repair enzyme known as OGG1 which recognises DNA damage that will help the body’s natural development by initiating the cellular repair process.
- What is so unique about this extract is that it also repairs the skin cell DNA and its mitochondria, the energy source of the cell. Intrinsic complex can also be helpful in treating heat damaged skin.
- There is a six hour window in which to effectively repair damaged skin DNA. Damaged DNA cannot replicate.
Lactococcus Ferment Lysate
This fairly new advanced probiotic technology enhances the health of the skin microbiome and is in the Youth Serum.
- LFL positively influences both the speed and quality of epidermal growth that result in better barrier function and overall skin quality by increasing gene expression. LFL has been found to stimulate the production of antimicrobial peptides that play an important role in immunocompetence of skin cells.
- Note: A peptide is a protein strand that contains amino acids, the building blocks of life.
Question: What is the difference between this…
A humectant attracts and retains moisture from the air by drawing the water vapour into or beneath the organism’s surface.
For example, in the cleansing gel, a multi-layered microsphere encapsulation dehydrated hyaluronic acid penetrates the skin and releases its contents. The hyaluronic acid then attracts and absorbs ambient water and plumps up to 1,000 times its original size. There is also powerful humectant technology in the Hydrating Toner, Mosturiser, Youth Serum and Eye Cream .
Before and after photos
My before and after photos are taken without any foundation, (the before pictures are selfies so are particularly gruesome). It is impossible to get exactly the same lighting conditions, but hopefully they will give you an idea of the changes Trulūm has made to me and other ladies and gents who have been kind enough to share their pictures!
A male perspective
The guys who have been using Trulūm have also found it reduces inflammation and redness, especially when shaving. Simon Bradley shares his experience with the cleansing gel and moisturiser versus soap and water:
- Brightening Serum: 85% of women declared that their wrinkles seem to have decreased. 81% of women declared that their spots seemed reduced. Skin roughness decreased 12.7% over 14 days and 26.2% over 28 days.
- Moisturizer: Increases skin hydration by 88% in 30 minutes and moisturizes for upto 24 hours.
- Youth Serum: Stimulates pro-collagen production by (+144%) and hyaluronic acid synthesis (59%). Reduction of wrinkles (21% after 15 days and 38% after 30 days).
- Eye Cream: Stimulates pro-collagen (+144%) and hyaluronic acid synthesis (50%). Reduction of wrinkles (21% after 15 days and 38% after 30 days).
What makes Trulūm products the best?
- Formulas backed by science and evidence
- Independent safety assessment
- Produced at Synergy’s cutting edge facility
- Independently tested for skin allergies and irritation
- Highest quality raw materials
- Thorough stability testing
- Every production lot inspected and tested
- Backed by Synergy’s highest quality guarantee. In the UK and Europe there is a 100% 90 day money back guarantee on the first order if the packaging is kept. In the USA the MBG is 120 days.
Synergy and their parent company, Nature’s Sunshine Products (NSP), manufacture their products to the highest standards possible.
This video with Lynda Hammons (VP Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs), demonstrates their commitment in sourcing the best raw materials for their health supplements and skin care line, always with sustainability in mind.
You can have complete peace of mind knowing that any product from Synergy is pure, potent and proven; having undergone rigorous selection, testing and manufacturing procedures.
Purchasing & pricing
The Trulūm products can be purchased either individually, in a daily basics kit (Cleansing Gel, Hydrating Toner, Moisturiser & Intrinsic Complex), or the entire range of 7 products, which works out just over £100 cheaper than buying all 7 individually. The products are designed to work synergistically and holistically together, so you will achieve maximum results using all 7 together.
Trulūm is a unique, premier skin care range, but is still cheaper than many well known high end comparable brands in the market that are inferior in quality and efficacy.
Purchases can be made on my website. The products are available in 28 countries: the UK, most of Europe, North America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. Products are charged in the equivalent currency of your country, whether that be sterling, euros or dollars, and Synergy will deliver the goods directly to you.
You can register as a preferred customer for 10% cheaper prices by clicking on Join and following the instructions.
Clients in the UK can also purchase Trulūm products directly from me if they prefer, rather than online.
If you live in a country that is not currently where Synergy are open then do feel free to contact me via my Contact page and I can discuss another option.
Pamper/product experience evenings
I am happy to do pamper/product experience events for small groups of ladies/gents in their homes. This way guests can try all the products with a free facial and learn about how they benefit the skin in a relaxed environment with friends/family and nibbles and drinks.
I am based in Buckinghamshire but will travel to neighbouring counties for interested parties. There is no charge for this service and clients may purchase products if they so wish on the night.
If you have any questions about the Trulūm range do drop me a line.